Saturday, August 15, 2009

Swaminathan's Leelaigal At Office

Oru maalai izha veyil neram , azhagana ilai udir kaalam, satru tholaivile swami mugham paarthen, ange avan seydha leelai kandu adhirndhen !!!!!!!!!!!!!

seri ippo matter ku varalam,

It's usual that swami and I go for breaks in office together every evening.... Ok... Indha soozhnilayil ... oru naal swami call panni keezhe varya da break polam endru koopitan.. Nan andru satru busy aaga irukkave .. sorrry da swami I have some work .. u go.. endru solli vitten... After around ten minutes my work got over and I called swamy and said ok da I shall come down to the cafeteria.. swami sonnan no da I have come with my team mates since you said u were busy... seri ok endru vittu vitten...
I went down after around fifteeen min with my team mates. I was waiting in the ATM for one of my friends who was withdrawing cash. To my surprise I was shocked to see swamy sitting right in front of me but with three girls ... facing me... exactly opposite at a distance of around 10Feet ... with just a glass pane splitting us... Believe me he was sitting exactly opposite to where I was standing...
Few of my team mates were also waiting with me... I was shocked to see swamy in such a different pose ... none of you could have seen swamy like this before.. Three girls ... One small table... Three plates of tiffin... Swamy's tupper ware placed in between... Swamy stooping and picking a handful from each of the girl's plates and tiffin boxes... and putting lot of kadalai... without noticing anything that was happening around... I was least bothered about it.. If it had ended just there. The actual happenings started unfolding now...
To my surprise a few of my team mates waved at him and were calling up swamy... but he seemed not to listen ... We thought perhaps the glass which separate us would prevent the voice of my team mates from reaching him ... But were puzzled and a bit enticed seeing how swamy was vazhinjifyin totally... That's ok ... It was a little bit humorous to watch him explicitly vazhijfy.... swamy and the three angels !!!!

My team mates got a strange feeling that he was purposefully neglecting us and acting as though he didnt see us.. We then went in and took a table adjacent to theirs... I was sitting behind swamy... ther cud hav barely been a gap of just two feet b/w the two tables...Time was passing ... around half an hour passed by... swamy didnt seem to stop the flow... varuthu porichu saaaptutte irundaan... (kadalaiyai dan pa thappa ninaikaadheengo)
Then finally after all the plates were finished and Swamy's tupper ware was also galified happened the most evident seyghai of the swamigal.... All four got up ... Swamy followed the three... he brushed my shirt and passed by my side... But u see Swamy cudn't notice me... the usual audio video cut... which most of us might be familiar with.. atleast he cud hav seen five of us or just a hi for formality --- very familiar faces to him --- ofcourse not strangers by any means--- sitting near when he passed by our table...
The three girls went to the hand wash area .. Swamy was waiting patiently in front of the door which leads there.. With the tupperware in his hand and a bright smile glittering in his lips.. For one moment I thought he wud certainly compete with my close up smile..Anyways swamz was never watching around only that all five of us in our team were watching his leelaigal closely and were grumbling with the way he had treated us like small kids and and complete strangers in front of his GIRL Friends...
And finally the angels came and swamy was marching and escorting them with a stylish stride... Now comes the most terrible part... The three girls crossed our table and he was following them .. This time he almost brushed his shirt on one of my friend and yet it was a beauty that even then he didnt notice none of the five ppl who were sitting around the table...My team mates asked me is swamy really ur friend or any one else...
Wat followed was still more terrible ... To our further frustration we found Varsha had entered the cafeteria... Swamz gleamed and called out Hey Varsha !!!!!!!!!! And introduced her to her team mates.. This almost shuddered all of us.. How cud five of us alone not fall in his eyes even though we were right ther.. Had we become invisible only to swamz eyes.. or it was the effect of the usual audio video cut..watever... it was frustrating..

WE cudn't help but just see swamz disappear right behind those girls into the supermarket... They were busy purchasing vegetables and swamz was happily helping them out choose the vegetables.. Flames kindled ... My team mates chose to finally finish this off calling up Swamz on his mobile.. Compelled by them I called up swamz...This time I was severely taken back... Guess why ?
.....................................................................................................................................................................>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
The moment I called swamz... three four rings went by... and swamz cut the call ... I felt it shud hav been some signal failure and i tried again... but again it repeated... swamz had cut again... My friends took the mobile from me and tried calling again.. The same result... This was getting too much.,... We cudn't bear such a series of insults... we decided not to speak anything about this and left it... we went for a small stroll to relieve from the pressure swamz had inflicted on us...
After five minutes to our next dismay ... I received a message from swamz... "vijay en da missed call kudukkre ? " This was the end of it... We lost our patience... This was the biggest insult we cud hav got... I cudn't believe it was swamz ... epdi irunda swamz ipdi aayitaane...
idhule innum comedy enna na... Swamz will go drop them three in their homes and only then go home.. cab le "yaardai nee mohini" style le utkaarndhu te dan swamy varuvanam... I meant the scene where danush is taken for family purchase... idellam poga avar maamallapuram lam poi ... team cricket , basket ball, volley ball ellam vilayadi vialaydi romba tired aayitaram... i never knew swamz knew basket ball , volley ball till then... hmm enna panradhu... odi odi odi vera vilayadnen nu sonnan with his team mates...

epdyo irunda swamy epdyo maarivittan.. ellam vidhi ada...

Now u wud have understood y i mentioned the below lines at the start
Oru maalai izha veyil neram , azhagana ilai udir kaalam, satru tholaivile swami mugham paarthen, ange avan seydha leelai kandu adhirndhen

PS: Konjam neraya ve masala added in this epic. Sorry da swamz for that.. just take it a lighter write up only for smiles none to be offended... especially swamz... I knew he dint do it purposefully.. but still the circumstances made us feel so.. swamz innum adhe dan... dint change much... same jovial person.... down to earth.. infact he's become a more hard worker these days.. working too much for TCS.. expecting an onsite soon any time down the line...

Vijay Dinesh

No comments:

Post a Comment